Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ear boo boo

I have the worst ear/throat pain thing in the world going on right now. I went to the hospital this morning because I couldn't even swallow. I still can't really, and that's with pain killers. Yikes, man. I just gave birth two months ago, but this is up there with pain levels. The doc at the hospital couldn't find anything wrong with me, that's the weird thing. No ear infection. A swollen lymph node, but nothing serious. No fever, no flu, no cold. Nothing. Maybe a cavity that has gotten infected? Oh, it's so frustrating.

Add to that the drama of Kora falling and cutting her chin open. It's not that bad, but it was a bunch of chaos while five adults tried to hold her down, clean the wound, and try to decide if we should superglue it or not. I think we win the drama of the day award.

No comments: